Friday, April 13, 2012

Debate in the "Cycle of Fantastic Film" after display of a session with Dimitri Kozma's short movies at MIS - Museum of Image and Sound in Campinas, Brazil, on April 6, 2012.

Unfortunately I could not be present, but personally I was thrilled to watch this debate, to hear the passionate opinions about my work and my art.

It's great to know that people understand the proposals and see that we have room to display something different of the "Status Quo". Interestingly, when the work is done with your soul, it finds resonance in other people.

I especially enjoyed the comments about my favorite movie, the surreal "Entre Espelhos e Sombras" (Between Mirrors and Shadows), which breaks the established patterns of a film and led to a so interesting and rich discussion.

I thank you publicly here to Robson Clério, curator of the show, to provides a so rewarding experience.

Thanks also to Geisla Fernandes, major partner of so many projects, the director of "Necrochorume," our youngest son, who was first introduced in the MIS exhibition.

Unfortunately the video debate is only on Portuguese language, so, if you don't understand, let's hope for a subtitled version in the future.



If you want to watch many of my movies, you can visit my YouTube channel here: http://www.youtube.com/dimitrikozma

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails